1. moisturize your skin 15 minutes before applying make up
2. applying powder foundie or MSF powder with buffer brush (MAC 180 brush or 182 brush), start from forehead.
3. use eye primer with MAC 242 brush or udpp all over the lid until ur browbone
4. use MAC 217 brush or blending brush to apply e/s vanilla in browbone area
5. use e/s naked lunch, apply all over the lid above ur crease line, with windshield wiper motion
6. to deepen the crease, use e/s twink, apply also for outer line
7. powerpoint pencil wrn grey ulitily for eyeliner, outer corner to inner corner
8. line the bottom lash line, outer corner to inner corner, smudge it MAC 219 brush
9. apply mascara in the upper and lower lashes, one coat enough. u can also curl ur lashes
10. use MAC 208 brush for fill in the brows. can use e/s espresso or sketch or pencil for eyebrow
11. use MAC 129 brush to apply bronzer on forehead, cheekbone, nose, jaw line.
12. apply blush on ur cheek
13. using MSF powder with buffer brush for finish off, all over ur face
14. apply lip pencil and lipstick and lipgloss
Source credit: EnKoreMakeUp